Wild Wookey will re-open on Monday 17th May 2021 (subject to restrictions being lifted)
COVID Booking Guarantee
If your booking cannot take place due to a regional or national lockdown (for either party) we will either assist you with a date change or refund your booking in full!
Welcome to Wild Wookey
Adventure Caving at Wookey Hole
Explore Wookey like never before!
Your opportunity to explore one of the world’s most magnificent caves.
Abseiling! Climbing! Crawling!
All equipment and overalls provided.
Wild Wookey is an ‘adrenaline-fuelled, high-octane, exhilarating Adventure Caving Experience’ in the largest and most spectacular cave complex in the UK. Hidden deep below the surface of the rolling Mendip Hills, Wild Wookey at Wookey Hole Caves is a haven for explorers, thrill seekers and anyone wishing to sample a taste of true caving!
Venturing into the darkest recesses of this World famous cave, guided by highly experienced instructors, Wild Wookey will have you immersed in a secret subterranean universe. Rich in history, shrouded in mystery, with vast expanses of unexplored passageways and caverns – this caving adventure is the ultimate adult’s underground playground.
- A comprehensive mission of unforgettable, challenging and exhilarating moments guided by our highly experienced and qualified caving instructors
“Behind The Scenes” exploration of the World famous showcaves at Wookey Hole
- Abseiling with utterly beautiful, awe-inspiring, breath-taking views
- European-style Via Ferrata climbs (The longest underground Via Ferrata route in England!)
- Traversing activity over the vividly green water of the River Axe
- Contrastingly peaceful Boat Ride in the iconic ‘Wookey Boat’
- VIP style exit from the cave via the newly rigged Zip Line!
- Unique access to previously hidden passages
- Chances to get up, close and personal with rare geological and archaeological features, unseen by the general public
- An authentic caving trip in an AONB; The Mendip Hills
- Fascinating educational and historical information throughout
- FREE photographs of your experience
And more… ‘Well, we have to leave some surprises!’